The Education Centre has a number of measures in place to ensure that we keep our staff and learners safe on their return to education. This includes:
- Comprehensive risk assessment in place
- Learners and staff have their temperature taken on entry to the centre.
- Learners have designated ‘bubbles’ where they mix with very small numbers
- Learners have their own individual resources such as pens
- New procedures for lunch and break times
- One way system in place within the centre.
- Hand sanitiser throughout the centre
- Pastoral support for learners around their concerns about Covid-19
- Learners will receive a session on reducing risk presented by our Health and Safety manager
- Extra cleaning of the centre.
If you have any worries or concerns please speak to the Education Centre Manager 01325 731160